could i have those discs?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 19 November 2010 19:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A New Way to Play Games

that rocks tom, I have your first music disk for christmas and I
think you did send me the shaddows force soundtrack you made for your
starwars game never released, hmmmm thats a point I am not sure if
that was a private track disk or not, though I suppose you could just
release that as a track for something.