well if you or anyone wants these I can probably put it all on dropbox, I need to do some uploads for some major projects as it is so its no problem.
At 03:15 p.m. 21/11/2010, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

Interesting. I actually lost the tracks for my original Christmas cd
when we moved back in 2007, and as for the Shadows of the Force
soundtrack I completely forgot about that. In any case I have better
equipment now, and the new cd will sound, well, more professionally
done. Although, it would be kind of cool to redo the Star Wars cd if I
can remember how to play those songs. Its been years since I played
them on my keyboard.

Cheers!