From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lisa Hayes
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 11:07 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] being creative.

Thomas thanks for this I'd start with straight text adventures and progress
up to sound games and windows games so I guess start with inform and
progress on/ is that what you'd say and where can I get the languages you
mention here? thanks again for any help.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes