I wasn't aware, but thanks for making me so.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] being creative.

Hi,

Glad to be of some help. While we are talking about Python you'll want
to keep a close eye on formatting and indention. Python doesn't use
symbols like braces, brackets, to indicate blocks of code which makes
it easier to program, but it does require pretty precise formatting. I
know NVDA and some other screen readers will tell you how many tab
indentions are on a line so it is certainly possible to keep track of
the formatting if you have that enabled in your screen reader of
choice. Just thought you might want to be aware of that fact.

Cheers!