To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2010 6:28 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Free Python Sample Games

Hi all,

Over the passed few months I have been working on a free book on
Python programming for beginners with a bent towards game programming
in Python. Unfortunately, the documentation isn't ready, but I have
written a few sample games to go along with the book. Since Lisa asked
the question about programming games I was wondering how many others
share her interest in perhaps writing games in Python. If so I happen
to have a few very simple sample games  written in Python aimed at a
very beginner level. These definitely are not very complex affares.
Mostly they are simple text based games like Guess the Number, Paper
Scissors Rock, Blackjack, Number Stumper, and things like that.
Entertaining as a first project, but not much else. Any interest in
these sample games?

Cheers!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5640 (20101122) __________

http://www.eset.com