Hi Bryan,

Oh, the formatting isn't too bad once you get use to it. Yeah,you have
to remember to do it, but it is no worse than formatting code in any
other programming language. You can use tabs or you can use spaces to
align text. Personally, I go for spacing as it makes aligning things
easier to remember. For example, the body of a function would be
indented four spaces like this.

def hello_world():
    print "Hello world!\n"
#End function

As you can see here the print statement is indented four spaces where
the function definition itself is not indented. This is actually
pretty par for any programming language, and I guess I have been
programming so long now indenting code by four spaces is, well, like
second nature to me. I'd imagine after you get use to it indenting
code will become that wway for you too.

Cheers!