Hi,

No. As I have said before these are, simple, text based games, written
for the purpose of getting new programmers into programming console
based games using standard input and output via print and raw_input.
Things like PyGame which is required for event driven input, sounds,
music, flashy graphics, is not for a beginning programmer. Mind you it
is not hard but it is a lot more involved and you can't learn to
program by trying to create Shades of Doom or Troopenum on your first
day of class. The purpose here is to start simply and work our way up
to the live action games with all the bells and wistles we want.

Smile.