Hi Hayden,

Mainly it is just an issue of system performance. Running compiled pyc
files will run faster than running a Python program from raw source.
In a small game like Blackjack I doubt it really matters much, but I
added the compiled pyc file anyway for performance sake.

So how do you like the new game? I'm getting my but kicked by the
computer. I lost three games and won two so far. Hmmm...I don't like
those odds.

Cheers!