Hi Charles,

There should be four files in the directory which are as follows:

blackjack.py --- This is the source file.
blackjack.pyc --- This is the compiled game.
License.txt --- This is a copy of the General Public license agreement.
Readme.txt --- The basic instructions for the game.

As far as how many decks are being used that really isn't specified.
Although, the way it is designed there could be multiple cards of the
same type so we assume there is more than one deck here. That is just
simpler than having to check if a specific card has already been used
or not.  Remember I didn't want to make this too complex for beginners
so decided not to go with a full object oriented approach by adding
classes etc to handle things like what cards are in a player's hand or
which cards have already been picked up.