I'll bet that these are some refinements that we might just be able to make on our own, once we learn how to work on it, then do so. (grin)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Blackjack Notes

Hi Thomas,

I just played, and three things strike me. Firstly, you do know that the
dealer hits 16 and stands on 17? Also, the aces seem to be fixed.the first
one is eleven, all the rest are one, and the first one never converts. Also,
it never notes it when you bust, you just keep on hitting.

Best Regards,

Hayden