Hi Hayden,

Thanks for the bug reports. Yeah, I thought the dealer should stand on
17, but wasn't sure so I set it to 15. I'll correct that in v1.1. As
for not reducing the first ace that's something of a technical design
issue. I didn't want to make the code too hard for beginners so cut
corners.  Although, i should be able to correct that pretty easy.