Hi Charles,

That's basically the concept, and the game already does this. The
problem is in the game that it doesn't reduce all the aces that way.
So I'm going to add the ability to keep track of the number of aces in
the game so it will reduce all of them from 11 to 1 at the same time.

    if playerHand > 21 and playerAces > 0:
        playerHand = playerHand - (playerAces * 10)
    #End if

Make sense? It is a simple matter to fix. Just keep track of the
number of aces in the player's hand and reduce by 10 times the number
of aces.