Hi could someone tell me how I get rid of those Gorbian devils on Trupanum 2?
I know it says in the documentation to target them with up and down arrows as
well as left and right, but the problem I'm having is when I hit up or down
arrow all I hear is a buzz sound which doesn't change in pitch, and all the
time the ship is getting closer.  I love the sounds though.