You need to targit left/right firsst, then when you've got the targit on the ship and it's beeping faster, hitt up or down arrow.

I admit doing it this way is rather clunky, but this is how it works.

beware the grue!

dark.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 7:05 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Trupanum 2

Hi could someone tell me how I get rid of those Gorbian devils on Trupanum 2? I know it says in the documentation to target them with up and down arrows as well as left and right, but the problem I'm having is when I hit up or down arrow all I hear is a buzz sound which doesn't change in pitch, and all the time the ship is getting closer. I love the sounds though.