From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 1:48 PM
To: Lori Duncan; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Trupanum 2

Actually the way that works is that when you hit up or down the ship's
volume should increase or decrease. Obviously you want it to increase. When
it's at the loudest possible setting you'll know you're level with the ship.

Also the target beeping should increase in speed. You want the fastest
speed. Then you can move left and right to center with the ship. What you're

listening for is a rapid, almost solid beep from the targetting scope. When
you've got that you should be right on target to fire. It might be easier to

center the ship first with left or right, then get into position with up or
down. It'll take practice but once you can get that down you'll be able to
do it easily enough. THe ones that can be tricky are those bloody
Liquidators.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!