Hi Thomas,
My list of game companies drops them lower and lower towards the bottom as they don't release games regularly which would bring them back to the top of the list. I could add a note that their games do not work well with Windows 7 and do not have download demos which would surly discourage purchases.
Phil

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 2:28 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] bavisoft

Hi,

Yeah, Bavisoft's games do have problems with newer versions of
Windows. They have difficulties on XP and I've heard, but not
confirmed, they crash a lot on Win 7 if you try to play them. In
summary their not worth your time, or this long winded discussion
about them. I think we should just remove them from audiogames.net and
write them off as gone. End of story.