To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 1:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] TDV help

Hi list:

Sorry if somke of these questions were asked previously and yes I have read
the manual already about this.

I am trying to learn how to land which I saw earlier was a hot topic.

My question is as follows.

I am in race mode and I win the race and I get the message to land. My
question is how do I know what direction to go to land? I do not hear
anything to indicate that I need to turn and/or such. I am at around 35000
feet and well at that point I do not know what to do next to find where to
land.

Any help would be appreciated.