From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Chad Fenton
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 2:29 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] TDV help

Ok, all.  I've taken out the chopppers in mission mode and was given
instructions to destroy the radar towers and then the suspension bridge.
  If memory serves, I was around sector Zg19 to do this, as that is near
the power plant.  However, I can't seem to find either the bridge or
radar towers.  I've climbed to over 70,000 feet in an attempt to find
any of them with the radar, as this has proven useful in finding mission
objectives from great distances, but no luck.  I've proceeded up through
sector ZP19 or so and haven't found anything.  My rationale for going
forwards is that up till this point, everything in the mission has been
in sequence.  The greater the letter, the further in the mission you
proceed.  I don't know if this is a case where you have to backtrack to
sectors with a single letter designation to find the towers and bridge,
but any tips to finding them are appreciated.