To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] To all core exiles players please read

I'm not sure. But certainly I can say that what coops has done here works
absolutely fine with me and I use window eyes.

It's funny because in firefox, if I was to use the ship loadout, specials an pod screens they worked fine. Try it in internet explorer though and it just red the address to where the label was focused on. So I really couldn't tell
you there.

I wasn't fussed myself because it worked for me as I use ff to play ce
exclusively now as I find over all that it wworks far far better than ie
does with ce. I will admit though that what coops has done here is perfect
and he does deserve a pat on the back for it.