Hi Josh,

Based on my personal experience calling Lucas Film, Lucas Arts, etc
about licensing the Star Wars trademark commercially is a lost cause.
We are quite frankly beneath them, and unless you have a company like
Hasbro or Activision behind you they aren't even going to give you the
time of day. Our only choice is to create free open source games, and
hope they ignore us.

 In fact, that's pretty much what I will do as soon as MOTA is
complete. I've decided to eventually make accesssible remakes of Star
Wars Dark Forces, Dark Forces II, Mysteries of the Sith, and Jedi
Outcast simply because I loved those games and Lucas can go jump in a
river. I shouldn't have to put my own enjoyment and happiness aside
because some greedy fortune 500 company doesn't want to be reasonable
and share the Star Wars trademark or accessible games with a minority
group who can't see to play their official games.