From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phyllis Stevens
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 12:51 PM
To: audyssey gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] RS Games help!

Had a problem playing monopoly today.  I owned the blue, the purple and the
orange, and also owned Mediterranean and Baltic, (don't remember there
colors, but I had only two hotels and it said bank ran out of houses! I did
not have all properties built, either.  I  have the transcript of the game.
Who do I send it to?  I have never had this problem before.

It is wise to direct your anger towards problems, not people;
to focus your energies on answers, not excuses.
- William Arthur Ward

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1...@charter.net