Had a problem playing monopoly today. I owned the blue, the purple and the orange, and also owned Mediterranean and Baltic, (don't remember there colors, but I had only two hotels and it said bank ran out of houses! I did not have all properties built, either. I have the transcript of the game. Who do I send it to? I have never had this problem before.

It is wise to direct your anger towards problems, not people;
to focus your energies on answers, not excuses.
- William Arthur Ward

Phyllis, Emmy and her kitties
Simon and Sarah

catlady1...@charter.net