To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Color idenfitying program

I've been brainstorming and I wanted to know if "identifying food" was a joke or if that really would be helpful. Someone else asked about a money identifier and I'm thinking I might have a way to accomplish that plus have it identify cans and boxes of food.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it work, but if this would be something people would use I'll give it a try.