I've been brainstorming and I wanted to know if "identifying food" was a joke
or if that really would be helpful.  Someone else asked about a money
identifier and I'm thinking I might have a way to accomplish that plus have it
identify cans and boxes of food.

I can't guarantee I'll be able to make it work, but if this would be something
people would use I'll give it a try.