well bar code type things I guess though hmmm
there really should be a list or actual site for this or both.
I would like to continue this but since this stuff is more access tech, I think it needs its own list since I will post this to some other lists. Though if you make enough progs you could have a utilities package with a sapi menu or something listing all of these or just a text menu even better.