Ok, I can say with known fact that those messages are not coming from you. Also they are not coming from your computer and you don't have a virus or spyware. The problem is MSN. they have a virus on the email servers and are not willing to remove it.
The bug has ben moving from account to account for the past year.
A friend of mine has a msn account and we found that it is MSN. We went through the whole virus on the computer bit and narrowed it to MSN email servers. Both of us have ben sending emails to MSN to investigate this, but no reply from them. I have went as far as getting a internal number we use at work to report this, and they say they know of the problem, that is all. So take it from some one that has ben watching this bug for a year. Its not you or your computer.

Tim
trouble
Verizon FIOS support tech
--Sam Brown