Hi I've been trying to play Aurifi on my Ipod Touch, but am having problems
with the tilt function on some of the challenges.  For example sometimes when I
tilt to move a sound towards me or away from me the sound doesn't go where I
want it too so I end up losing.  I don't know if it's a problem with my Ipod or
not, but the tilt doesn't seem to work properly.  I don't know if anyone else
has had this problem