Hello,

The tilt is set up to act with proper motion & acceleration physics. This means, you need to play with it to figure out how it works. Many people complain that it doesn't work properly. The fact is that it does work properly. You just need to learn its properties. One hint is to tilt in each direction slowly rather than quickly. Another hint is to restart the game and remain in the initial training area until you really get the movement properties down properly. It isn't easy at first, and it isn't supposed to be easy.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com