From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 2:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Narnia games?

Hi guys,
I was wondering if any of you could create any Narnia games? Basically what
happens in the film well Narnia and her men fight to the death. I'll explain
the stages and you could make your decision. Well, the first part of the
film I watched is the king cuts the prince's hand off with this knife to
reincarnate a witch. Then after that what happens is they go to battle.

So, when they're at battle, they start to fight each other with swords,
bow's and other stuff that helps them. In the other part of the film, this
young girl, about 17 or 18 goes to knock some people off a horse. So, she
springs towards, I mean walking to them, and she starts to fire some arrows.
So, then what happens after she has killed a few naughty little beests, some
dude knocks her over. Fortunitly, this young man, I think comes to her
rescue.

The young man gets rid of the enemy, and I think Narnia fancies him. Then, I
thought this is the part we could play in. This young chap, about at 17 or
18 has to fight this old man. Basically, I thought of some defence
techniques. You could use either weapon in this battle, sword or sheeld. The
reason I say sheeld is because the young dude whacks the sheeld and the
fully grown man receives a smack in his face, wouldn't that be nice, lol!

Then what happens at the end of the battle, is the good dude wins. But I
thought you guys could make  like a fight. Your up arrow, down left and
right could be to swing your sheeld, and the b key to block attacks. Then
also I forgot, maybe we could have a fight with the evil witch at the first
part. Then, the goodys and the bad people go and fight. I'll tell you who's
in the good gang. Centaurs, humans, dwarfs, and ratkins, rat like people.

So, they use the tortus technique and the balister technique in combat.
Then, while the girl is on her horse, if I'm correct on that, one of the bad
soldiers are on the back of the horse. This lyan comes charging at the
soldier, and the soldier falls. Maybe this could be a cutscene. Then, I
thought this could be the final part of the game. The bad people run away
from the good people, as the good people are powerful, and nere the water,
they come charging at the lyan. Then, this man made out of water comes out,
and he teaches the fools a lesson, by killing them. Then, the young chap
could fight the bad people with the others, and if he loses, well, he loses,
but if he wins, the baddies scrender. But I've thought that you guys could
make the game more challenging, by the young chap fighting the king. Any
thoughts?