Hi Darren,

Mostly I was deflecting blaster shots while I was moving into saber
range to cut them down. You definitely know when I cut them down as
the troopers screamed when Mara scored a direct hit. As for saber
cut/hit sounds I have them, but just haven't added them in yet.
Remember that is only after two/three days of work. Its far far far
from anything like a finished product. I just created a sample level
to test out some game mechanics so far, and when I mentioned it Ben
and a couple of other people wanted to hear me walking around
slottering troopers. So I posted a preview of the Alpha. Actually,
technically it is in pre-alpha stage since its not really a game yet.
Just some code using the G3D engine to move around fire a few weapons,
and some generic bad guys in rooms walking around waiting to get
slottered.