Hi Muhammed,

Actually, the light saber sounds are not mono. All of the saber sounds
are 44100 KHZ 16-bit stereo samples. So why do you think they are
mono? Is it because I didn't pan them left, right, etc?

Okay, you said you didn't like the background ambience. What
specifically is wrong with the background ambience?

Thanks.