From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 7:44 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Short Mysteries of the Sith Preview

Hi everyone,

As some of you have asked to hear this I have created a short 1 minute
preview of me playing the early Alpha of Star Wars Mysteries of the Sith. So
far I have part of level 1 created, but it is light years from a finish game
of course. I just thought some of you might want to hear Mara Jade get into
a short battle with a couple of Imperial Sstorm troopers on Altyr 5.

You can download and listen to the preview here:
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/trailers/MOTS-Preview.mp3

Cheers!

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5686 (20101208) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 5687 (20101209) information _____________