I would base whether I buy any company's games on the responses I get from the company. No response? No sale.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiffany Kim" <tiffanyki...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 7:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Hello Everyone,
I was listening to some reviews that Kelly Sapergia did of Grizly
Gulch and Chillingham, the two games put out by Bavisoft.  I was
interested in purchasing them, so I navigated to their website.
Credit card processing seems to be down, but the Paypal link still
seems to work.  I know the games are quite old (Windows 98, anyone?),
so I thought I'd write to the salespeople there but my E-mail to the
address given bounced.  I'm wondering if anyone knows whether they are
still up and running, and if so, are these games still available for
purchase?  Thanks!