From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 5:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Is Bavisoft Still Around?

Ooopse! memo to self, even when in hurry write message correctly, ;D.

I will say though a 160 gb audio game would be fantastic! and assuming that
most of that would be audio, that would mean about 2500 hours, which would
probably amount to enough gameplay for about four years! ;D.

I actually wonder if you collected together all the audio games that are
listed on audiogames.net and the pcs games list and installed them all into
one directory if you'd even come to 16 gb, let alone 160!

Beware the Grue!