A scam no. The company did certainly exist and sold games in fact I bought both titles in 2006 and stil own them, and while on audiogames.net we have heard of people not recieving orders, there are undoubtedly people who have.

that being said, why the company is neither answering E-mails nor giving any communication beyond "don't make our games abandonware" even to those who's orders go missing is beyond me, to say nothing about not even a mention of windows 7 compatibility or indeed any news from them at all.

I'm sorry to say, the only real way to communicate with bavisoft is post a topic on audiogames.net saying that their games should be stuck up somewhere as abandonware for people to download freely, sinse this is the only time we here a peep out of them.

Beware the grue!

dark.