To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bananagrams anagram tile game

oh man.
I thought bananas were for eating.
now I know what happens to the skins<grin>
At 03:00 a.m. 18/12/2010, you wrote:
Hi Folks,
I just ordered a physical game from ILA,Bananagrams

Bananagrams is the anagram game that will drive everyone from 7 to 97, well, bananas! Fast and fun, this scrabble-like game requires no pencils, paper, or boards. Educational and great family fun for 2 to 8 players. Includes 144 tiles that are stored in a cloth, zippered banana. Available in Braille and non-Brailled.
Going bananas has never been so fun!
Item Number: 363586 In Stock
$27.95

I will report on the game when we get it unless someone has done this already.
http://www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=363586

Phil