To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2010 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] teamtalk server not able to happen

Comcast does, in fact, let you forward and use ports. Certain general ones though are of course limited to certain services but I don't think that's a comcast issue. If all else fails, DMZ your router and try again, see if it works. If it does there's a port forwarding issue.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112