Unfortunetly, after many unhappy hours of trying, I am forced to
conclude that I am either missing something, or that comcast doesn't
let their customers forward and use ports. I followed the stepps, I'm
almost 100% posative I've done everything right, and I just cannot get
it to work.
Although I am quite disappointed that this won't happen, I must
conclude that it won't work.
thanks,
Nick

--
Nick Helms
"I will not lie, cheat, or steal, or tolerate those who do."