Hi Charles,

Yeah, I also put dymo tape on my Up Words tiles.  I think that Up Words is
easier than Scrabble.  And for me that is because there are words on the board
that you can look at and see if you can change them with the letters that you
have.  And I do like it better when playing with a person who likes to build up
words rather than putting words all over the board as if we were playing
Scrabble.  Just love to change 2 or 3 words at a time and get major points.

BFN

    Jim

I wouldn't even write Email without a spell checker.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA