Hi Hayden,

I guess the reason that I do not assign a variable type to my variables is
because I have never found a need to and am not sure which type would always be
the best for what I am using the variable for.

In some games though I do have a couple of them assigned such as

Public stm as long

And that is only because someone shared a bit of code with me and that was how
it was.

You have to remember that I have never taken any classes in programming.  Just
started out with some sample source code in 1980 on a Texas Instruments 99 4A home
computer.  And have just been experimenting every since.  So allot of the way that I
program is from way back in Basic like GW Basic, Quick Basic, and the extended basic
cartridges for the TI 99 4A and Atari 800 XL.  Lots of the code in my games today
came from my old GW Basic versions.  And heck it still works, so why not use it and
continue to program like that. <grin>

BFN

    Jim

I like Visual Basic 6.0 because I can not C.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA