Hi Thomas,

Oh sorry about that, I didn't realize that you were just talking C.  Thought
that you were talking POP verses OOP in general.

It took me some time but now realize that I use some objects like
voice.speak " Hello World "
wave1.play DSBPLAY_DEFAULT

Of course those came from their SDK and I have no idea how to create an object
in VB6.

BFN

    Jim

I'm sticking with POP rather than switching to OOP.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA