Hi all. I was unable to sleep this morning and have been up since 3 AM. So to use up some time, I purchased this game and installed it on my iPhone 3GS. So far, I'm not too impressed considering the price and considering the ease of play. I am at level 6 or 7, which ever the level is after the quick sand and so far have died zero times. Keep in mind I've only played this game once so far and have yet to be touched by enemies or die. I would have hoped that this game would have been more challenging for $6.99. I have played aurify which was $1.99 and it has presented far more challenges. I'm hoping that the rest of this game gets a bit more challenging as I progress. Don't get me wrong, I think the music and sound and work put into creating this game is great, but it seems to me that the level of difficulty is geared more toward a 10 year old. In fact, I may get my 5 year old to play it and see if he can pass it, which I suspect he will. On a side note, after tomorrow I will no longer have a 5 year old since he's turning 6.

That's all for now.
--
Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com