Clear out your app switcher or reboot your device. I suspect you have to
much running in the background.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 10:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my thoughts on Papa Sangre so far

Hi Raul do you have a cover for your Iphone?  I'm using an ipod touch and as
I know they both feel alike I know they can be very slippy in your hand and
am always droping mine when playing games.  I am finding though that the
game crashs on my ipod, in the first level when I try to walk, it just
closes completely and I've to turn voice-over back on to find out where I
am.  I have the 32 gig latest ipod and versions of Itunes so there's no
excuse for it not working.  Do you have walkthroughs of Aurifi or Papas
angri?  I'd be really interested to hear them if so.