Hi no, XSysInfo is not a jailbreak app. Just look it up in the iTunes store or from the App Store in your iOS device. This is not a game, so further questions about this should be taken off list.

Cheers.

On 12/20/2010 3:35 PM, Oriol Gómez wrote:
i'm assumign xSysInfo is a jailbreak tool?

On 12/20/10, Raul A. Gallegos<r...@asmodean.net>  wrote:
Hi, this works. Additionally, I use a program called XSysInfo which
gives you useful information about your iOS device memory usage and
processes. However what I really like is that it has a feature where it
clears out unused memory. I would sometimes notice that my texting would
get rather slow in the keyboard and clearing out the app switcher
wouldn't help. Only a reboot would. However this app fixes the issues
like that.

HTH

On 12/20/2010 10:57 AM, Karl Belanger wrote:
Clear out your app switcher or reboot your device. I suspect you have to
much running in the background.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 10:16 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my thoughts on Papa Sangre so far

Hi Raul do you have a cover for your Iphone?  I'm using an ipod touch and
as
I know they both feel alike I know they can be very slippy in your hand
and
am always droping mine when playing games.  I am finding though that the
game crashs on my ipod, in the first level when I try to walk, it just
closes completely and I've to turn voice-over back on to find out where I
am.  I have the 32 gig latest ipod and versions of Itunes so there's no
excuse for it not working.  Do you have walkthroughs of Aurifi or Papas
angri?  I'd be really interested to hear them if so.

Raul A. Gallegos
Home page: http://www.RaulGallegos.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ragallegos