Hi,

That particular error is caused by a missing VB 6 activex component. I
think you are aware by now that Windows 7 does not officially support
Visual Basic 6 applications in any way, shape, or form?

The only way to resolve errors like that is to install all the missing
dependencies using something like Jim Kitchen's winkit setup, or
installing the Microsoft Visual Basic 6 runtime setup for Win 95/98.

HTH