From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 3:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] needing urgent help with l works games and
windowsseven

Hi,

That particular error is caused by a missing VB 6 activex component. I think
you are aware by now that Windows 7 does not officially support Visual Basic
6 applications in any way, shape, or form?

The only way to resolve errors like that is to install all the missing
dependencies using something like Jim Kitchen's winkit setup, or installing
the Microsoft Visual Basic 6 runtime setup for Win 95/98.

HTH