To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 25, 2010 1:01 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] River Raiders

Hi Damien and list,

very nice game indeed, but why are there no keystrokes described in the documentation? *smiles*
A mistake or for us to figure out ourselves? *grins*

But the sound effects are really great. I just don't get the hang of it without knowing which key does what and with no sounds described. That makes things a bit difficult. :-)

Best regards
Sarah