Hi,

Actually, BGT does not have the ability to create your own
setup/installer. For that you need a specialized program like Inno
Setup, Nullsoft, Microsoft Setup Installer, etc to create your own
setup/install programs.

As far as a programming language you don't actually use a programming
language as such to create setup/install programs. What you actually
do is if you use Inno Setup or similar tool you write a script file
and load it into the Inno Setup IDE. It then reads that script file
and compiles it into a setup archive file which gets extracted/run on
the target machine.

HTH