To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT / Gamepad support?

Greetings Liam et al.

Alas. I was really hoping for that. Will definitely be looking forward to a
release of BGT that does support Gamepads. Would love to make my Logitech
Rumblepad II as useful as my PS2 controller! There's definitely a world of
difference between playing a game on a gamepad and playing that same game on
the keyboard. Ever tried to run EPSXE with the keyboard?

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liamer...@gmail.com>