Give it time. I know Philip wants to get this out in time for the new year,
so some features will be added as time goes.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 2:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] BGT / Gamepad support?

Greetings Liam et al.

Alas. I was really hoping for that. Will definitely be looking forward to a
release of BGT that does support Gamepads. Would love to make my Logitech
Rumblepad II as useful as my PS2 controller! There's definitely a world of
difference between playing a game on a gamepad and playing that same game on
the keyboard. Ever tried to run EPSXE with the keyboard?

Kai